Registration is now open to attend the Virtual Homebuilding & Renovating Summer Show in July.
This free-to-attend two-day event on 24-25 July will provide self builders and renovators with all the advice they need to continue their projects — all without leaving home.
We are launching this show because the Covid-19 pandemic has temporarily suspended mass events. This means that the upcoming spring and summer Homebuilding & Renovating Shows at the NEC, Glasgow and Surrey have been postponed until next year – find out the new dates here.
Homebuilding continues, however, and with lockdown restrictions starting to ease we are now seeing builders going back to work and builders’ merchants reopening their stores.
The Virtual Homebuilding & Renovating Show is designed to provide self builders and renovators with the advice and product ideas they need.
What is the Virtual Homebuilding & Renovating Show?
The Virtual Homebuilding & Renovating Show is a free online experience to help keep you connected with our exhibitors and allow you to keep your project going.
You’ll be able to gain insight and knowledge over two days from our experts, exhibitors, seminars and masterclasses in this 3D virtual event.
This is what you’ll see virtually at the show:
- Exhibition Hall – ask questions, download brochures and arrange meetings with a range of exhibitors – from window suppliers to timber frame manufacturers
- The Land Hub – discover everything you need to know about finding and buying a building plot in these bite size sessions
- Seminar Theatre – listen to panel discussions and inspiring presentations, from a beginner’s guide to building your own home to kitchen and bathroom design masterclasses
- Masterclass Theatre – in-depth demonstrations and seminars on a range of topics, from heating, interiors and renewable energy
- Expert Panel – listen to our expert panel of planners, architects and Homebuilding & Renovating magazine experts.
What if I Registered for a Homebuilding & Renovating Show?
If you registered for one of our spring or summer events this year, you will already have a place secured, you’ll just need to re-register in our virtual portal and you will be sent a link to the virtual event.
If you have tickets to a postponed show, you will receive an email stating that your tickets will roll forward to the rescheduled date.