Blog post submitted by Zeno Renewables in Edmonton
Solar panel energy is a top-rated renewable energy source with many benefits. It is a clean and renewable energy source that can reduce carbon emissions. It also provides the opportunity for homeowners in Alberta to become carbon neutral. Solar panels are durable and can last for decades, which makes them an investment worth considering. The cost of solar panels has decreased drastically in recent years, making them more affordable than ever before. Most importantly, solar panel power doesn’t produce emissions or pollutants that could harm the environment or people’s health. With the Canada Greener Homes Loan Program, you can enjoy the benefits of clean energy in your home.
How Much Can You Save with Solar?
Utilities are not cheap. They can cost you a lot of money, even if you have a high-paying job. The average Alberta household spends about $2,893 a year on utilities. So is there any way to save money on your utility bills?
Alberta has some of the best sunlight levels in Canada. The province makes up for an ideal location for using solar panel products, thanks to low installation costs and several rebates. Solar panels in Edmonton are an excellent way to start saving money on your utility bills. Although every household has a different usage pattern, there is a simple way to calculate net savings with solar using the Zeno Solar Panel Savings Calculator.
Canada Greener Homes Loan Program
The program focuses on making your household energy efficient. Solar panels for homeowners in Alberta make financial sense with the program. Starting with a minimum of $5,000, it pays you up to $40,000 interest-free for 10 years. You don’t need to provide collateral security for the loan. You can avail of the loan for solar panels for 0% interest over 10 years!
What’s more? You could add your Canda Greener Homes Grant over and above this loan. Get up to $5,000 off your solar panel system!
How to Apply for the Canada Greener Homes Loan?
You can get up to $40,000 for 10-year interest-free financing for solar in the following steps:
1. Apply for Canada Greener Homes Grant. Establish your eligibility.
2. Get expert advice on which solar and retrofits make sense for your home in Alberta.
3. Obtain solar and retrofit quotations. Choose the best installation options and ensure the plan is thorough and will hold good over the long term. You may not be able to apply for additional funds at a later stage.
4. Log into your Greener Homes Grant account and initiate the loan application. Upload copies of your property tax statement, government-issued ID, utility bill, income, and employment proofs, and construction quotes.
5. Get your solar installation completed along with EnerGuide evaluation.
6. Submit the completed documentation to receive the entire loan amount.
The benefits of solar energy are endless. Join thousands of Albertans reducing their carbon footprint while saving money on electric bills. Solar panels can be installed across residential homes in Alberta and require little to no maintenance.
Get a Solar Panel Quote
Don’t know where to start? Reach out to Zeno Renewables, Alberta’s best and highest-rated solar panel installer! With over 200+ 5-star Google reviews in Alberta and as a Consumer Choice Award Winner for 3 years in a row, you and your family can be confident with the quality and craftsmanship that Zeno offers.
Contact Zeno and get a FREE quote and start saving with solar!
This post first appeared on https://blog.renovationfind.com